DLS Immersion Summer Camp 2017
Jumpstart your language experience this summer at DLS Immersion Summer Camp! Set your language learner on the right path with two weeks of fun-filled activities, where they make new friends, explore new experiences and ignite an appreciation of other cultures.
During camp students will learn in the target language through thematic activities, games, music, and field trips. A dynamic learning environment will provide an introduction for newcomers and skill building activities for those with a background in language. Students will also participate in a one hour English block per day.
Location: DLS East, 451 Newport St. Denver CO 80220
Dates: July 24th- August 4th, 8:00am- 3:30pm, you may register for one week of fun or two!
- Week 1: July 24th-28th
- Week 2: July 31st- August 4th
Grades: Incoming K-3
Registration Fee (per week): $300, $200/2nd sibling, $150/3rd sibling
Extended Camp: 3:30pm- 5:00pm- $40/week
Ø Non-Refundable Registration Fee –includes field trips, program t-shirt and program supplies
Ø No prior language experience required
Ø Taught by highly-qualified teachers
Questions?? Contact Mariam Garcia, email@example.com
Summer Camp Interns!
Share your language experience and leadership skills this summer as a DLS Camp Intern! We are offering a summer camp internship opportunity for incoming 7th-8th grade DLS students. Interns will provide valuable leadership and offer support to the target language teachers, students, guest services, and administrative duties.
nterns will need to be available the full duration of summer camp, July 24th- August 4th
- Enjoys language immersion
- Ability to teach and lead various activities
- The ability to work in a cooperative, team-oriented atmosphere
- Enthusiasm, sense of humor, patience and self-control
- Role modeling and relationship building
- Preparation of materials
- Assisting in classroom activities
- Student Safety
- Assisting in the check in/out of students
How to Apply:
- Applications will be available February1st in the main office
- Return applications to the main office by March 1st
- Interns will be notified the week of March 13th on their application status